- Register $9.50
- Renew $33.50
- Transfer $33.50
- * All prices per year
Easy Domain Setup No Technical Skills
Free Email Address - Forwarding
Powerful Domain Name Extension
Unlimited Sub Domains
Free 24×7/365 Support
.ONLINE Domain Names must:
- Have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 63 characters
- Begin with a letter or a number and end with a letter or a number
- Use the English character set and may contain letters (i.e. a-z, A-Z), numbers (i.e. 0-9) and dashes (-) or a combination of these
- Not include dashes in the 3rd or 4th characters of the domain name
- Not include special Characters (e.g., & and #)
Bring your .ONLINE Domain to iRegister
By transferring a domain name to iRegister, you will renew it for one year and benefit from our numerous free services.
The transfer of a .ONLINE domain to or from iRegister follows the “Inter registrar transfer policy” established by ICANN. It applies to every generic domain name and every registrar.
Once the transfer has been finalized, the domain name’s expiration date is extended for a one-year period.
The following restrictions apply on .ONLINE Domain
.ONLINE domains have different regulations regarding nameservers. A minimum of 1 and a maximum of 13 nameservers is required. It can use DNSSEC, IPv4, or IPv6. Also, it cannot use Vanity Nameservers.